THESE ARE THE FLAVORS OF THE ACTUAL CAKE NOT THE FILLINGS.
Yellow mix cake, Vanilla butter cake and Dominican cake are all vanilla cakes but it depends on your taste and what you grow up eating, the texture, flavor and moisture are different on all of them so you have the option to choose. Only choose Dominican cake if you have tried it before and like it.
- Yellow cake Mix (This cake has the texture of a regular yellow cake mix but made from scratch with oil and pure vanilla, very moist)
- Vanilla butter cake (This cake is made with butter and pure vanilla, the texture is a moist denser cake but not as moist as the Yellow cake)
- Dominican cake Texture similar to a Pound cake made with lots of butter , rich and very flavorful, we use vanilla imported from the Dominican Republic.
- Wendy’s specialty cake (Three
layer cake, One layer vanilla, one chocolate and one red velvet with
white chocolate cream cheese and dulce de leche (caramel) Picture below
- Vanilla Oreos cake (Your choice of butter cake or yellow mix cake with oreos)
- Pink velvet
- Red velvet
- Chocolate Oreos
(chocolate cake with Oreos inside)
- Vanilla chocolate chip
- Chocolate chocolate chip
- Strawberry (Moist strawberry cake with pieces of strawberry inside)
- Marble cake (Combination of vanilla and chocolate cake)
- White cake
- Lemon cake
- Mocha cake
- Blueberry cake
- Raspberry cake
- Banana cake
- Pineapple cake
- Caramel custard
- Cannoli filling
- Cookies and cream
- Dulce de leche ( Thick caramel)
- Strawberry custard
(Smooth custard flavor strawberry)
- Strawberry Jam (homemade)
- Banana custard
- White chocolate cream cheese
- Guayaba (Guava)
- Chocolate cream cheese
- Blueberries Jam
Buttercream flavors for filling only
Our buttercream is our own recipe, it's different than regular buttercream, we don't use powder sugar so is very smooth and not too sweet
Banana flavor buttercream
Peanut butter Buttercream
You can also add the following to your fillings for extra charge.
- Fresh bananas
(This goes with vanilla custard or banana custard)
- Fresh strawberry (when in season)
- Blueberries (When in season)
Combinations of cake and filling
- Any vanilla cakes would go well with any of our fillings.
- Red velvet goes well with white chocolate cream cheese and cannoli filling and cookies and cream.
- All of our fruit flavors cake will go well with our vanilla custard and our vanilla buttercream, some can be combine with other fruits filling depending on your taste.
- Strawberry cake goes really well with banana custard and fresh bananas.
Wendy's Specialty Cake
Vanilla, chocolate and red velvet cake
with White chocolate cream cheese
and Dulce de leche filling (caramel) Vanilla and chocolate cake
Vanilla with oreos
Red velvet cake
Cookies and cream filling
Guava and Pineapple filling
Raspberry custard filling